Hello welcome on our institutional webpage!
If you are interested in an mobility period of study under the Erasmus+ programme, see please if there is a inter-institutional agreement between our institute and your university. If there aren't we are available to subscribe new agreements.
Applications are now open for next accademic year 2016/2017.
If you wish to apply for the winter semester or the academic year the deadline for the application is Juni 30 instead for the spring semester is October 31. Classes start at the beginning of November and finish at June.
Here’s the schedule:
- first semester: November/February (first half)
- winter exams session (up to end of February)
- second semester: March/June (first half)
- summer exams session: June/July
- Christmas Holidays: from December 23 to January 6
Erasmus students are entitled to attend any classes besides their major, according to available places and teachers. Every year there is normally a good deal of available places for Erasmus students in almost every department.
To know our courses offered please follow this navigation suggestion
- Triennio Accademico di I Livello (Bachelor) > http://www.conservatoriomatera.it/page.php?id=22
- Biennio Accademico di II Livello (Master) > http://www.conservatoriomatera.it/page.php?id=30
To know our training staff please follow this navigation suggestion
- Docenti (Professors) > http://www.conservatoriomatera.it/page.php?id=3
If you need other information please contact the Erasmus Office:
Prof. Antonio Tinelli (Erasmus coordinator) - firstname.lastname@example.org